Wednesday, March 16, 2011

State of the Union

Seeing as almost half of my hits so far (specifically, three out of eight) have come from my brother's blog, I feel a social stigma that forces me obliged to link back to his. I'm a computer dork, he's a history dork. Together, we...usually just quote the Simpsons. I wasn't aware he could formulate complete thoughts that didn't (completely) rely on Mystery Science Theater 3000 quips until I read his blog, and so should you...be aware that...

Whatever, just read his blog. It's funny. Trust me, as a Funny Guy ®, I'd know.

Also, if you haven't noticed, I like to put stupid little javascript widgets in my posts. Today's was the conversation generator. I usually spend more time writing and debugging the widgets than I do on my posts (place insult here). If something isn't working like you'd expect, just let me know.

I should really have a clever sign-off line here.

No comments:

Post a Comment